Thursday 13 June 2013

50 Shades of Spray - Travalo

Hello Ladies,

Today's post is about the amazing 'Travalo'. This little wonder is a refillable atomiser, that is incredibly easy to use, it's sleek, compact and the answer to all our travelling woe's!


I can't count the amount of times I have wanted to take my perfume of choice on a night out or on holiday. These days, everything is restricted... what you can take on a flight, how much fluid you can bring in your carry on hand luggage, handbag sizes. Everything seems to be getting smaller and more compact. The beauty of Travalo is that
it is truly tiny, at only 8cm high, and weighs only 13 grammes, but when filled it gives you a massive 50 sprays (hence the title of this post, see what I did there?!) which you have to admit, is pretty darn impressive!


The refill system with Travalo is incredibly simple, you remove the nozzle from your perfume bottle of choice, place the Travalo on top of the perfume and pump the Travalo up and down on the tube. The handy thing is, the Travalo has a little window where you can keep an eye on the progress of the the refill. when you have reached your desired amount just pop the nozzle back on your bottle of perfume and you're done! No mess, no fuss, no spills, no hassle!



Some handy little facts to know about this little guy is 'Aircraft Approved', it's 98% recyclable, and there is no glass to worry about if you happen to be a bit of a butter fingers like me! So, all in all, I'm a little bit in love with Travalo... I'll let you in on my little secret, I have discovered that this, is the perfect way to layer fragrances, for example, perfume can always be improved or changed if you layer it, so, if you mix half and half which I have been doing with certain scents... this makes layering so much easier!

That's if for now Ladies!
I hope you enjoyed
What are your thoughts?
Will you be giving the Travalo a go?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment