Thursday 13 June 2013

Armani - Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Ladies

I hope this post finds you well! Armani have some fantastic products lined up for us this season! Maestro foundation, new Eyes to Kill Intense, but the most exciting of these, is the 4 Colour Eyeshadow palette. The quads introduce two new eyeshadow formulations 'perfect matte' and 'perfect satin'. To me Armani eyeshadows are pure luxury. I have yet to be disappointed by anything I have purchased from my beloved counter. Eyes to Kill is currently my mascara of choice, and I really doubt anything can replace it. It's perfection in a tube! Enough of my rambling. more about the eyeshadow quad!



Above is Georgio's gorgeous palette in number 7, Saharan Blush.  Each palette's shades are designed to work together beautifully. These palettes use the new 'colourfill' technology for instant intensity of pigment. The matte shades are incredibly pigmented and the satin colours are almost luminescent, they have the most subtle but amazing sheen. Really just stunning.


The Saharan Blush palette contains three satin shades and one matte. The shades in this palette mingle together harmoniously. The eggshell, peach and pink are beautifully pigmented and the matte brown is perfect to work through the crease. It's quite a nice Autumnal palette.


On the Eyes: Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara and Saharan Blush palette

I really enjoy using this palette, the pigmentation of these eyeshadows makes it a joy to use, and they are such gorgeous seasonal colours. I will definitely be investing in some more of these amazing palettes. I think that although they are an investment, the quality speaks for itself. The packaging is sleek and simple, yet elegant, like all of the Armani makeup line. I think next time you are near a counter, you should have a little swatch and see what you think, I guarantee you will fall in love instantly!

So, that's it for now ladies
I hope you enjoyed!
Will you be sampling Armani's new palettes?
What are your favourite Armani products?
As always, let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment