Thursday 13 June 2013

Clarins Favourites!

Hey Ladies,

I hope you're all well. Over the past few days, during my daily routine of getting ready I had a 'moment' where I realised that two particular products have become staples in my routine without me even noticing! Now you all know about my love for Clarins, but these two little items have become things I cannot live without. I bought them on a whim and never used them for a while, and then like most beauty addicts you discover things you forgot you had and bam! you're in love...


One thing that tends to draw me to Clarins products is the scent. I always thought if I could find a fragrance that smelled like Clarins products I would be all over it. I discovered Eau Dynamisante by accident, while purchasing my toner at the Clarins counter they had the scents on display and I ACCIDENTALLY knocked one over. Out of sheer mortification I purchased 'the one in the red bottle' without even smelling it. After I had ran out of the shop to die of embarrassment in comfort, I went home to have a little sniff and that was it, the scent of Clarins in a perfume, I was hooked! The fragrance itself is fresh and invigorating, and just smells like clean! I have a habit of spraying this on me after my night time shower, it's just beautiful. This is a perfect scent for Spring/Summer. If you have never tried this scent I highly recommend you have a spritz!



The Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment was something I had wanted for quite a while. I had read very mixed reviews on this from a few fellow bloggers, but I have to say, I really like it. I got this for half price with a voucher full price is €19 and honestly when this runs out I will have no issue with repurchasing at full price. It smells fantastic and I find it does moisturise my hands very well. It's non greasy and sinks into the hands beautifully. I like it so much I find myself reaching for this four or five times a day and a little tip is, it is perfect to use after exfoliating your hands. Like a mini spa treatment its a real treat!




That's it for now ladies,
Just a little insight into 2 Clarins products I have been really enjoying!
Have you tried either of these?
These may be good gift ideas for Mothers Day!
What are you loving at the moment?!
As always, let me knew below.
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment