Thursday 13 June 2013

Clarins - Odyssey Collection

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well, my post today is all about what Clarins are tempting us with this Christmas, 'The Odyssey Collection'. Clarins, is a brand that are infamous for their skincare but also produce incredible collections, and as of late I have to say, I have been totally captivated by what they have to offer. The Odyssey Collection is no exception. You all know by now, that I adore the holidays, which means that once the Christmas collections hit the shops, I am normally the first one there to ohhh and ahhh.


The two palettes I have to show you today are the Odyssey Eye Quartet and the Face Palette. Both Palettes are reassuringly weighty and feel incredibly luxurious.



The Clarins Face Palettes are always very popular and I have a feeling this one will be no exception... The powder itself is framed in a beautiful weighted casing, that makes the powder itself feel very special. It has a very elegant look and feel to it, and I'm sure that if you were to pull this out of your handbag at a party, there would be no shortage of compliments. The powder itself is perfect for touch ups, and to keep the shine at bay. The gold over spray is a lovely touch and definitely adds something special.



The Odyssey Eyeshadow Quartet definitely steals the show in my opinion. The shadow are beautifully pigmented with the minimum amount of fall out. They blend like a dream and the colours are perfect to make up a very festive, seasonal eye! The shadows can be used wet or dry, which is great, if you want to go for a more intense look. The gold leaf shadow in the top right hand corner is incredible, the texture of it kind of reminds me of honeycomb, it's a lot more pigmented than I was expecting. It really ties the palette together and makes it very special.


That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on the Clarins Odyssey Collection?
Will you be making a purchase?
As always, let me know below.
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment