Thursday 13 June 2013

Clarins Rouge Eclat - Spring 2013 Collection



Hey Ladies,

It's been a while! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday! Back to normality now and what better way to return than with a look at the incredible Rouge Eclat Collection inspired in large part by the Iris flower. After the Christmas collection I really thought it would be hard for Clarins to follow up with a collection just as beautiful but here I am, in total awe of this stunning collection of products. Lets have a look shall we?



This is the fabulous Eye Quartet Mineral Palette, it contains 4 beautifully pigmented 'sure to make your eyes pop' shades. It's embossed with the symbol of the Iris. It contains a white shimmer highlight shade, a mid toned brown shimmer, a fantastic almost indigo shade and a dark charcoal, which is the most incredible colour to cut the crease and define the eye. I am more than impressed with this palette, i think its just so flattering, and it's a palette that everyone can enjoy no matter what eye shade you are. I had a lot of fun putting together different looks with this and I really cant praise it enough. The shadows themselves are easy to work with, pigmented and blendable, they compliment each other beautifully, what more can you ask for?!



Next up is the stunning face palette, which can be used as a blush/face powder. I have been using it mainly as blush. If you're familiar with NARS Doucer it's very similar. It gives a really radiant, natural look to the face.



This happens to be my favourite product of the collection. Yes, I know, it's a loose mineral powder... What's so special about it I hear you ask? Well, I never in a month of Sunday's thought I would ever favour a powder above anything, but this is just an incredible product. It just leaves a beautiful veil of powder that sits on the skin perfectly. I am IN LOVE with this powder. I love the packaging, the shade and the finish. Perfection in a pot!




This little beauty is the Vibrant Rose Gloss, and it is just a fantastic Spring shade, the gloss itself is a fab magenta pink with an almost blue undertone, there is a little bit of micro glitter thrown in there for a bit of extra sparkle! It is a very smooth, non tacky gloss and it's a pleasure to sport on the lips!


Last but not least is Jolie Rouge Brilliant Lipstick in Sweet Plum, The formulation of these lipsticks are flawless, they glide on, there is no fuss, and the you have a nice glossy finish. They're kind of like what I had expected the lip butters to be. This collection has two colours, the other colour Watermelon, is one I am seriously considering adding to my collection. They are such a lovely formulation.

Below you will find some pictures of what the products mentioned above look like on the face. I honestly can't fault this collection, it's perfect. So have a little look below and let me know what your thoughts are!







So that's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed,
What are your thoughts on the Clarins Spring 2013 Collection?
Has anything caught your eye?
As always, let me know below.
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment