Thursday 13 June 2013

Max Factor - Flipsticks & False Lash Effect 24

Hey Ladies,

Hope this weekend is treating you well! So, my post today is a review on MaxFactor's new delights the Colour Effect Flipsticks and the new False Lash Effect 24 mascara. Back in the day MaxFactor was my go to cosmetics brand for mascara. They are unbeatable for high street/drugstore quality. It's hard to believe that MF have been around for over 100 years. After all, Mr Max Factor was the creator of the very first high tech mascara brush!


I'm going to start with the Flipsticks. First of all, how adorable and fun are these?! I cannot tell you how much fun I have had experimenting with them! These are multi coloured lipstick duo's that allow you to get a little inventive and create your own look. There are 6 shades, so 12 lipstick's in total. Let me show you the colours...


Bloomy Pink


Folky Pink


Salsa Red


Gypsy Red


Swingy Brown


Boreal Pink


All in all I think these are fabulous little products, they are so much fun to experiment with. You can create so many different looks either individually or when you mix and match all 12 colours. These are definitely worth a look if you feel like indulging in your creativity.


Now, the mascara. I have always been a fan of the False Lash effect, I have tried every version that MaxFactor have released. I even rushed out to buy the limited edition purple version of the original when it was released 3 years ago (don't judge, I'm a purple fanatic!) Then we had the False Lash Effect Fusion, and now False Lash Effect 24, which is amazing, because lets face it a gal can never have too many versions of a fantastic mascara!



So. the first thing I noticed when applying the mascara was how it felt like you were applying nothing at all (in a good way!) The wand is so incredibly soft that it feels like you are combing through each individual lash with the softest almost, baby like brush, all the while applying the most amazingly formulated mascara to give you length, separation, volume and curl. Now I have put this mascara to the test on quite a few occasions, through rain, hail, and shine (quite literally). This is pretty amazing, it doesn't budge under any circumstances, it lasts me throughout the day and when it comes to removing it, I had no difficulty at all. Top marks for this little wonder!

So that's it ladies!
Will you be trying these little beauties?
What are your favourite MaxFactor products?
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment