Thursday 13 June 2013

My Perfume Collection

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. I have wanted to do this post for quite some time, I just adore perfume, I love how a certain fragrance can evoke a certain memory, I love how a certain perfume can change your mood. I have always been drawn to fragrance, and I think it's safe to say I always will be... it's a problem. One of my favourite types of videos to watch on YouTube are 'Perfume Collections' I could literally sit, for hours on end just watching videos of people talking about perfume. One of my particular favourite's happens to be a lady I just love, Cami. I fell in love with her videos well over a year ago, and actually found her through searching YouTube for perfume collections! She is smart, funny and just all around adorable! I will link her video at the end of my post, go check her channel out, she was the inspiration behind this post and I guarantee you'll love her!


So, let's get started. I don't exactly have a system for storing my perfume, I just ensure it's kept in a corner of my room out of direct sunlight. All in all, I have 50 bottles of perfume. I know, I know, it's shameful. It wasn't until I took them all off the shelf to photograph them that it dawned on me, my addiction may actually be more serious than I had imagined. With that said, I'm quite proud of my collection and I love and wear each and every fragrance in rotation.

I have photographed them mostly by brand, but there were a few that were on their lonesome so I photographed those few collectively. I thought about describing the scents but then realised with 50 to go through we would be here all day, so if you have any questions on a particular fragrance you haven't tried, let me know and I shall do my very best to respond in the comments, although I warn you, 'It smells like summer in a bottle' might be the height of my descriptive skills!


Yves Saint Laurent

Left to Right-
YSL - Belle D'Opium
YSL - Opium
YSL - Cinema
YSL - Parsienne
YSL- Elle (Limited Edition Summer)

Chanel

Left to Right-
Chanel - Chance
Chanel - No. 5
Chanel - Allure
Chanel - Coco Madamoiselle (Purse Spray Refillable)

Just a little side note on the 'Refillable' purse sprays, these seem like a great idea, until you find out that the refills cannot be purchased in Europe,  now you do get 3 viles with this particular refill, but it's a little irritating,


Gorgio Armani

Armani - Diamonds EDT
Armani - Sensi (Discontinued)
Armani - She/Elle/

Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein - Eternity Summer
Calvin Klein - Beauty
Calvin Klein - Euphoria


Dior

Dior - Addict 2
Dior - Poison

Gucci

Gucci - Guilty (Purse Spray)
Gucci - Rush 2
Gucci - Gucci II

Burberry

Burberry - Brit Gold (Limited Edition)
Burberry - Brit
Burberry - London

Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs - Lola
Marc Jacobs - Daisy

Thierry Mugler

Thierry Mugler - Alien Sunessence (Limited Edition)
Thierry Mugler - Alien
Thierry Mugler - Angel
Thierry Mugler - Angel Innocent

Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue
Dolce & Gabanna - The One


Ralph Lauren - Ralph
Michael Kors - Michael Kors
Jean Paul Gautier - Madame
Tommy Hilfiger - Loud



Clinique - Happy Heart
The Body Shop - Atlas Mountain Rose
Lacoste - Touch of Pink
Paul Smith - Women



Stella McCartney - Nude
Beverly Hills Georgio - Georgio
Chloe - Narcisse



Versace - Crystal Noir
Tom Ford - Black Orchid
Vivianne Westwood - Naughty Alice
Lancome - La Vie est Belle




I'm not normally a fan of celebrity fragrance, but I have to make an exception for these... Especially The K.K one, if it were by anyone else, I think I would love it a lot more...

Halle Berry - Halle
Kim Kardashian - Kim Kardashian
Jennifer Lopez - Still


Givenchy - Ange au Demon 'Le Secret'

(I found this little guy lurking at the back after I had taken all the pictures... Didn't have the heart to leave him out, so I figured it deserved it's very own solo picture)

There you have it, my entire collection, which I admit is a tad excessive, but I love them all! If you are a perfume nut like me then head over to Cami's YouTube 'camiloveskiwi' and check out her collection, and all her other videos for that matter, she's very charming and lovable!



So, that's it for now Ladies
I hope you enjoyed!
Let me know what perfumes are your favourites.
Are there any you want to try?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

3 comments:

  1. Your perfumes look amazing. So many good ones I want to try. I love JLo Still and Light Blue! My favorite perfumes right now are Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so Fresh and Light Blue. I really want to try Kim's perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfumes brands like Calvin Klein Euphoria, Azzaro Chroom 100, Boss Bottle, Suciety, Pure Sense, Bentley Azzure, Blink Man, Benneton Cold Man, Brave Man, Colonian Club Man and many more brands are available at good discounts. We sell 100% genuine perfumes in Indonesia online.

    Perfume for Men
    Online flower delivery
    Jewellery for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. People respect her for her design choices, and you know that when you buy one of her amazing perfumes you are guaranteed to be buying quality. Parfum Hanae Mori


    ReplyDelete