Thursday 13 June 2013

Roger & Gallet - Eau Sublime

Hey Ladies,

My post today is about a beautiful combination from Roger & Gallet. I find that lately I have been loving layering my scents, so when I have a fragrance with a complementing body lotion I am transported to scent heaven. It is a great way to increase the longevity of your favourite scents. I have always been a little bit in love with Roger & Gallet, I find their fragrances simplistic and beautiful.


The Bois D'Orange scent might be considered more of a summer fragrance as it's main scent is (yes, you guessed it..) Oranges, but I really think that it is a perfect scent for the Autumn months. The combination of the two paired envelop you in a beautiful fragrance of mandarin, orange, and bergamot.



The Eau Sublime or Bois D'Orange Fresh Fragrant Water with Golden Shimmer is absolutely gorgeous. When you first spray it, the scent of mandarin and oranges are the most apparent notes. Once the fragrance starts to settle, you can definitely smell the bergamot, which is what I think gives this fragrance it's Autumnal appeal for me. The shimmer is very fine and it's not too much, in fact I think it's a really lovely touch, and it's not something you have to worry about, just in case you were wondering. It's very subtle!



The Creme Sublime, is one of the most luxurious body creams I have used in a long time.It is enriched with 6 natural oils; argan, macadamia, camellias, sesame seed, evening primrose and almond oil. It moisturises and softens the skin beautifully and it is quickly absorbed which was surprising as the creme itself is quite thick.




So, that's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed
Will you be trying R&G Eau Sublime?
Have you tried any Roger & Gallet fragrances?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment