Thursday 13 June 2013

Urban Decay Naked BB Cream

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well. I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have pneumonia and am only now starting to feel a bit more human. Todays post is something I dont tend to do too often. A bad review, I tend to subscribe to the school of thought that if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything... Hold your tounge, but I cant with this. The Urban Decay - Naked Skin Beauty Balm.


So, those of you who know me, will know my absolute adoration for all things Urban Decay, love the brand, love the products, I have never purchased anything that I regret... Until now. I am pretty new to the world of BB creams, but I have educated myself enough via fellow bloggers and the blogsphere in general.to know a dud when I lay my hands on one. After a few good experiences with various BB creams I was really excited to see what Urban Decay had to offer. So I took the plunge and bought their version of a BB cream 'Naked Skin'. I had high hopes, UD is a brand that rarely let me down. So, when I applied it for the first time, my heart sank with the results.



Where did it all go wrong I hear you ask? Well, the first thing I was met with was a very orange tinted liquid. I said I would perservere with it and that maybe it might adjust to my skin tone or something, once i applied it to my skin it just sheered away and left nothing but an orange sheen on my skin. It didnt offer any coverage what so ever, it didnt even my skintone out, or reduce the size of pores like it claimed it would. The only thing I was left with was a sheer 'You've been tango-ed' orange glowy/film over my skin. Not good.


No comments:

Post a Comment