Thursday 13 June 2013

Urban Decay - Naked Flushed

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well, any of you who have been with me from the beginning will know about my huge obsession with all things Urban Decay, to this day the post I did on my Urban Decay collection is one of my most viewed posts! Since then my collection has been ever expanding. I think that lately UD have been knocking it out of the park with new products and honestly, I just cannot get enough! The Naked line from Urban Decay just draws me in completely. I was in line for the release of the original Naked palette, I was first in line for the Naked 2, and honestly the entire line just doesn't disappoint. When I found out that a face palette was to be the newest addition to the Naked family, I was incredibly excited to see what it had to offer. Let's have a little look shall we?!


The Naked Flushed has quickly become part of my daily makeup routine.The sleek packaging is light yet sturdy, its perfect for travel! The three sections of the palette include a bronzer, blush and highlighter. The formulation of these are just perfect, Urban Decay have done an incredible job on the formulation of these powders. All three glide effortlessly onto the skin and require very little effort to blend.



The bronzer in the palette is a beautiful matte, that suits pale skin perfectly. Its not too orangey, and its not a muddy brown either. It strikes that happy balance that us pale face ladies strive to find in a good bronzer. I apply it with a synthetic brush to contour and the blendability of this bronzer is just fantastic. it requires little to no effort and doesn't leave you looking like you've been tango'd! The highlight shade is a champagne beige pink with a subtle almost metallic sheen. I used this to highlight the high points of my cheekbones, as an under arch highlight and on the cupids bow, I found it subtle and beautiful, incredibly easy to work with. The blush is a dark rosey pink with a hint of coral. I would advise caution with this shade if you tend to be a tad heavy handed with your blush (let's face it, we're all a bit guilty of that sometimes!) The blush itself is almost satin in texture, aside from the issue of maybe being a bit heavy handed application wise, I couldn't fault this blush, it transfer beautifully from palette to cheek, really lovely to use,


As you can see from the above picture, the palette transfers beautifully to the face. So, what are my final thoughts? I love it. Really. I think it's another great addition to the Naked family. It's now part of my daily routine and I have already talked two friends into investing! I really don't think you can go wrong with this little beauty, so the next time you're near an Urban Decay counter, definitely have yourself a little look, and if you're feeling generous, why not treat yourself?! The Naked Flushed does not disappoint!


That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on the Naked Flushed?
Will you be indulging?
As always, let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

1 comment:

  1. I want this!! But I'm not sure if the bronzer would suit me... you know me being related to Casper haha x

    ReplyDelete