Thursday 13 June 2013

Vichy - Idealia Range

Hey Ladies,

As I am sure you are aware by now, my search for the perfect skincare has been long and tedious. Vichy has always been the number 1 trusted skincare brand for many years, and with 3 products sold every second  I was excited to learn about their new Idealia range. This new range contains the revolutionary ingredient 'kombucha', Kombucha is a fermented tea that is used worldwide, as it is alleged to boast a number of medicinal properties. It is made by "incubating" the kombucha, a type of mushroom, in sweet black tea.

When it has fermented this miracle ingredient contains B vitamins, glucoronic and lactic-acid, that maintain the skins moisture and elasticity.
The active ingredients AHA, Vitamins, Probiotics, Polyphenols help skin regenerate, enhancing its texture and the overall appearance.
 

This little jar of wonder offers the chance to give you radiant, healthy and better looking skin.it also promises to smooth the look of wrinkles, fine lines and leave your skin feeling soft to the touch.



The Vichy Idealia Pro serum helps target dark spots in the dermis such as brown spots, sun spots, ageing spots, blemish marks, and blotchiness. I have been putting this to the test over the past few weeks as I wanted to be able to tell you if there were any visible results. I am pleased to report that this delivers on it's promise. I've recently had a teenage-esque breakout, which, at age 26 is mortifying! This dramatically reduced the healing time and I was left with minimum scaring. My freckles are less prominent and my skin is so much smoother and hydrated. It's lightly scented with an almost tea like fragrance. It's also paraben free which is a huge bonus! All in all, I have to say this serum has really impressed me.


That's it for now ladies.
Will you be trying the Idealia range?
What are your thoughts?
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea
 
The Vichy Idealia range will be available in pharmacies nationwide from September 2012.
The Idealia Pro will retail at €34.50 and the Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream will retail at €26.

No comments:

Post a Comment