Friday 19 July 2013

Body Essentials with YON-KA

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather! As part of YON-KA Month, I thought it might be fun to take a look at some body care. It's something that is often neglected, and really there is no excuse, all it takes is an extra few minutes before bed to ensure that you lock some much needed moisture into the skin. Especially in this unusual spell of prolonged hot weather it is essential we look after our skin and make sure it is in tip top condition during bare arm season...


The Hydrating Regenerating Milk has been an absolute god send the past few weeks. I found that with all the time I have been spending outside in the good weather my skin has become dry and  sorely in need of some serious hydration. It wasn't for lack of products that I wasn't using a body cream, it was more finding the right one. The last thing any of us want in this heat is to be walking around half naked doing the 'drying dance' while we wait for creams to sink in. The thing I adore about this Hydrating Regenerating Milk is that it sinks in with lightning speed. It's light weight non greasy formula is just a dream to work with, the glycerin provides cooling hydration while ginseng and grape seed oils increase the skins elasticity and even out the skin tone, the sweet almond oil also helps repair any cell damage whilst soothing any irritation. So, you can see why I am so taken with it!


Above is just a picture to give you an idea of the beautiful sheen the Hydrating Regenerating Body Milk gives to the skin once the product has absorbed. I am truly in love with this body cream, it has given me everything I could ever want from a body moisturiser. It smells heavenly, it's not greasy, it absorbs quickly, hydrates and gives a gorgeous sheen to the skin, whilst ensuring that its soft and supple. In my books it is nothing short of a miracle product. I will definitely be repurchasing this... sooner rather than later, which really speaks volumes coming from someone who has never finished a body product in her life!

That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on body creams?
Tell me some of your favourites!
Have I tempted you with this beauty from YON-KA?
As always, let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19 July, 2013

    You're seriously making me want all things Yon-Ka lately. I switch up my body lotions fairly often, currently using Kiehls Creme de Corps and a boots body oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw lol! That's a good thing, everyone needs all things YON-KA! I'm so happy you're enjoying the posts Hun ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Never heard of Yon-Ka before but it sounds great. Must take a look for it myself :)
    http://velvetpenny.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete