Wednesday 3 July 2013

Pixy - My Must Have Products

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well. My post today is all about the Pixy! Pixy have fast become one of my favourite brands for affordable, little luxury treatments for bath and body. Pixy is such an incredible representation of what Irish brands have to offer. I have often described Pixy as Ireland's answer to Lush but really, the more I try and the more it has become clear to me that Pixy is so much more than that. Handmade cosmetics at super affordable prices that are beautifully packaged and do exactly what they claim to do!. But more than that, Pixy really has the feel of real luxury products at an incredible price. Today I am going to share with you my 'Must Have' Pixy Products! 


First up are the incredible range of Bath Salts. I have tried three of the different scents on offer. The Muscle Soothing Salts, The Relaxing Lavender Salts, and The Floral Bath Salts. These fantastic range of bath salts are housed in a lovely glass container which give them that 'luxury' feel. They are only €9.95, which I think is an absolute bargain! The individual salts each smell amazing and leave you feeling totally pampered and relaxed. I would get between 8-10 baths from each container and honestly I really think that these are a little piece of heaven to have waiting at the end of a hard day. Plus once they are finished, you can wash out the containers and use them to store your makeup brushes, cotton pads or q-tips!



The Moisturising Shower Mousse is a really gem in the Pixy family, This mousse is again housed in a lovely glass container and this seems to be the never ending product! I have used this countless times over the past few months and it really lasts! You dip your pouffe into the mousse and wash away! You only need the tiniest amount of product, because a little really does go a long way with this, it comes in so many scents, but I have to say the lime sorbet is my favourite, it's so zingy and fresh, perfect for the summer months!



This next product is one that I think no girl should be without: The Glowing Body Butter. This, is a little tub of heaven! It smells absolutely incredible. It contains cocoa and Shea butter, with vitamin E and coconut. It's Jasmine fragrance just totally envelops you and really feels so fantastic on the skin. If I could get Pixy to create a huge drum of this to jump into... it would be heaven (it's also on my 'thing to do when I win the lotto list!) It's just perfection ladies, you need this in you life!


The Moisturising Lime Body Scrub Cubes, are a must have for any false tan wearers! These cubes not only smell incredible but they are fantastic at cleansing and purifying the skin. One of these little cubes will exfoliate your entire body, and leave it feeling soft and supple. I am in love with these, they're perfect and also totally non abrasive! They come in a pack of 6, and are €4.99, and absolute bargain in my eyes!


Last but by no means least is the amazing Softening Body Oil.This is just amazing, I use this after a bath on any areas of rough skin and it works a treat. It is scented with Jasmine and Magnolia which together make the most beautiful scent and it really is such a pleasure to pamper yourself with this little treat!

Pixy can be purchased online at www.pixy,ie, with free delivery on orders over €10, so you have no excuse not to treat yourself today!

That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
Are you a Pixy fan?
What are you tempted by?
Tell me what your favourite products are!
Let me know below
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

9 comments:

  1. I love to apply it before bed. The scent is so soothing it really helps me drift off :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jars are just so cute, I'm def going to get some of the bath salts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The muscle soak is my favourite but they are all fab :) x

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing up the mousse for a while, it looks so interesting and different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fab, they smell amazing and last forever! :)

      Delete
  4. So far I've only used the Pixy cuticle balm which I love! I think I may have to get the glowing body butter if it got that good of a review from you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and thank you :) I just love it. It's such a relaxing scent :) x

      Delete
  5. I heard about this range from other bloggers, but kind of dismissed it, but you’re convincing me otherwise! I might have to go and check it out now. Great review. Love the blog too! xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad! It's really worth a look. I bet you find plenty you can't do without ;) x

      Delete