Tuesday 16 July 2013

Superb Cleansing with YON-KA

Hey ladies,

I hope you are all well, this is my second post as part of YON-KA Month here on my blog. This week is all about cleansing. Cleansing is such a vital part of the skincare routine, but all too often it is neglected. The amount of friends and family that have told me they cleanse with wipes or, not at all is scary! Honestly if I didn't cleanse my face daily, I would feel like my skin isn't clean... Not a good feeling! YON-KA have such an amazing range of cleansers for all skin types that there really is no excuse not to indulge and make it part of your daily routine!


I'm going to start with the YON-KA  Cleansing Milk. I just adore this, I fell in love a few months ago, and honestly, this is just perfection for me. The Cleansing Milk itself contains plant based agents to remove makeup, borneol for purifying and vegetable glycerin to hydrate and soften. As with all YON-KA products the scent is just incredible, it's just like giving yourself a mini facial every night. I find that a little of the product goes a long, long way and I always double cleanse! My face is left feeling clean, hydrated and supple after using. I think this is the perfect option for no fuss cleansing and it really is just fantastic for pampering your skin at the end of a long day!



The YON-KA Creme Cleanser is perfect for those with dry, damaged or sensitive skin, which lets face it ladies, is a problem we all have to face at one time or another! The creamy emulsion formula gently removes makeup and cleanses the skin. The blend of YON-KA's quintessence essential oils of lavender, rosemary, cypress, thyme and geranium, make using this at night time such a pleasure. Sometimes if I haven't been wearing makeup, I tend to apply a thick layer of this, lay back and relax for 5-10 mins just enjoying the aroma of the oils. It really is a luxury product!



My final thoughts on YON-KA Cleansers? It's love, but then, why wouldn't it be? YON-KA are a brand I just cant get enough of! Everything I try is pure perfection, I honestly believe they can do no wrong! I really hope you're enjoying this series of posts. It's the first time I have ever felt such an adoration and affinity to a brand that I have felt it deserved it's own month! Hopefully you will find a gem or two of your own during YON-KA month here on my blog, I know I certainly have! Keep reading ladies, who knows... you might discover your next Holy Grail product!

That's it for now,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on the above YON-KA Cleansers?
Have I tempted you?!
As always, let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

7 comments:

  1. This brand and their products sound so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know the price is in and around the €30 mark depending on where you buy. But honestly it's so worth the money though the smallest amount is all that's needed and generally I would double cleanse :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything yonka at the moment,..... yeah, your header is defo gone :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's like a beautiful Skincare illness lol. I know. Under construction at the moment blog wise :/

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of the cleansing cream, I've had a Yonka facial before and it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! I've been dying to try a professional one :) x

      Delete