Thursday 4 July 2013

The Style Club - Heaven for Hair

Hey Ladies,

I hope you're all well! Today's post is something a little different. For the longest time I have been in denial about my hair. It's been through the mill with me over the past year. I have had a huge amount of hair loss due to my fabulous old lady disease of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have tried my best to look after it but at the same time, I think I was so down about it, that I kind of gave up to a certain extent. I did very little with it besides the usual maintenance and then just tied it up. I was fed up and over it, until I heard some great things The Style Club.  The best thing about being part of this little world we call the blog sphere is that good or bad news travels fast and I was hearing great things about The Style Club. Friends and fellow bloggers were telling me to book in... So I did, and here is how I got on!



On a sunny Friday afternoon I made the journey to The Style Club in North Earl Street, I was greeted by the lovely Sarah who told my stylist would be the amazingly talented Erica. I sat down for my consultation with Erica and laid all my hair woe's out on the table... We decided on a balayage, with a restyle and their famous pop colour treatment to give my hair a fab shine,

Erica set to work on my mountain of hair (for someone who has lost so much, there's a lot of it), she first put the all over colour in and covered up those pesky greys, and then moved on to lift those few lighter strands. It took a while but once that was done, I had a bit of a wait ahead of me while the dye's worked their magic.Believe it or not, this was the most fun part, the thing I have come to love is that your stylist constantly checks in with you for chats and updates. I wasn't left sitting there wondering when Id be ready for the basin!

Once we washed out the dye, Erica put the clear pop colour treatment in. The Pop Colour Treatment smells incredible! I chilled at the basin for about 15 minutes having a chair massage, I so need one for my bathroom!  Once that was done I went straight for my restyle and curly blowdry... The entire session took about 2 and a half hours, but it was so relaxing that I barely noticed the time passing, and having a great stylist to keep me company really helped!

I'm going to show you some pictures of how it all turned out!


My final thoughts on my Style Club experience? I'm in love! Erica did a fantastic job, so much so that when she was finished, I almost cried! My hair has never looked so good. From the moment I entered to the time I left I felt so welcome and looked after that I know for certain I will never go anywhere else to get my hair done. The Style Club North Earl Street is such an incredible place, the staff are fantastic and it really made my experience in there an unforgettable one. A huge thank you to Erica and Sarah for making my trip to the Style Club so special!

That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
Have you been to the Style Club?
Have I tempted you to maybe book in and treat yourself?
Let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

6 comments:

  1. I'm always on the look out for a really good hairdressers in Dublin so I've made a mental note of this! You look absolutely amazing in those photos- I'd kill for my hair to look that good! Genuinely dont think there's anything can be done with it at this stage but sure we'll see! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt too! You really should book in Hun, they work wonders in there :) xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the new hair :) I'm off to get my hair done today and debating Balayage. Booked my appointment elsewhere but next time will book with Style Club

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awsome. Very well done! Keep on sharing information about.Hair transplant in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete