Wednesday 16 October 2013

Redken : Diamond Oil - Shatterproof Shine in a Bottle!

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well! You all know some of the issues I have been having with my hair the past 6 months, but I finally feel like I have gotten my hair woes under control, this is thanks in large part to the products I have been using. Redken Diamond Oil is one of those products!


Beautifully packaged and with a scent that would make angels smile, the Redken Diamond Oil Intense, is a thing of beauty! Diamond Oil utilises an exclusive formula of silicone free oils, to strengthen from inside out! It also delivers unprecedented strength and shine. It contains a wealth of fantastic products including camelina oil, coriander oil, apricot oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and coconut oil. 


Can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging of the Diamond Oil? The beautiful faceted bottle mirrors the cut of a diamond, its luxe packaging and weighty bottle really feel like you have a little piece of luxury here. Another thing I love about the design is the push top dropper, fantastic for controlling exactly how much you dispense. 


The oil itself it a beautiful gold colour, it is scented and it reminds me of a Tom Ford fragrance, I cant pin point exactly which one, but for me it just adds to the total luxurious feel of the overall product! You can use this oil as an overnight treatment, for this you need a liberal amount and I would say to wrap your hair in a turban just to avoid transfer to the pillow and then wash it out in the morning. It leaves your hair feeling nourished, soft, silky and strong. I also like to use this on towel dried hair before I blow dry, or let it air dry, and then after styling I add a few more drops for extra shine, and to calm those frizzy flyaways! 

Over all I find this Oil lives up to the promises it makes. With regular use my hair has become, strong, soft and easier to manage and it does a great job at keeping the frizz at bay. It has become an essential in my hair care routine and I highly recommend it, I will repurchase this once it runs out. Amazing!  

That's it for now ladies!
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts?
Does this sound like something you could add to your routine?!
Let me know!
Until next time 
xoxo
Aundrea



2 comments:

  1. I missed your blogging! "a scent that would make angels smile"
    Hahahahaha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Hun! Heehee, allll the angels, it smells beautiful! ;) x

      Delete