Wednesday 12 March 2014

L'Oreal Mythic Oil Hair Perfume

Hey Ladies,

I hope you're all well! My first thoughts when I heard about today's product from L'Oreal was 'A perfume for your hair, as well as your body?! Finally!' L'Oreal's Mythic Oil Hair Perfume is the first of its kind from the brand, and my my my, what a beauty it is!


The packaging is incredibly sleek and elegant, the black and gold bottle with geometric design printed in gold on the back, which can be seen when the bottle is at a window or placed in front of light is one of the little details of design I really appreciate about the packaging, it makes it feel like a very luxe product!


The fragrance oil itself is infused with mandarin, violet, jasmine, creamy vanilla and caramel. The mixture of the woody floral scent makes this one of those fragrances that totally envelopes you and pulls others in. The Argan and Sunflower oil which are of course shine enhancing. So not only are you making your hair smell absolutely beautiful, you're also refreshing your hair and adding shine!

The thing I love about this is that with it being silicone free and having such a lightweight formula, you can use it as much as you want without making your hair feel greasy or weighed down. Unlike normal perfumes, it wont dry out your hair either so you can use it without worrying that you're doing any damage. I just love this product, I love the scent, the fact that my hair smells incredible (even if I do say so myself). It's really peaked my interest to try the rest of the Mythic Line from L'Oreal. I cannot stress just how much I am enjoying this!

That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on hair perfume?
Will you be trying this?
Let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

8 comments:

  1. omg, this sounds like its to die for! Is it limited edition do you know? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty! No, no, it's a permanent product, thank god lol! I'd honestly be lost without it now! x

      Delete
  2. Hi, I know this post is from a long time ago, but I can't find this stuff anywhere! Says it's unavailable on both the British and French websites. Can I still get this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I know this post is from a long time ago, but I can't find this stuff anywhere! Says it's unavailable on both the British and French websites. Can I still get this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I know this post is from a long time ago, but I can't find this stuff anywhere! Says it's unavailable on both the British and French websites. Can I still get this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post !!
    Such useful information you have posted here.
    Taj Mahal Perfumes is the only تاجر جملة للعطور in the Indian oud in Kuwait. Our goal is to have a TajMahal store in every country to share our great products and spread Indian culture which is our main streak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything she produces is from her heart; from her wedding dresses to her perfumes she reflects how she wants the woman to feel special when they are wearing them. Parfum Hermès


    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour, comment commander ce produit ?
    Merci

    ReplyDelete